A leader in association management, Hawaii Public Policy Advocates has served as the contract executive director for a number of local and national non-profit organizations. The company’s clients range from large organizations such as the National Federation of Independent Business, to specialized groups like the Society for Human Resource Management, Hawaii Chapter.
Hawaii Public Policy Advocates’ extensive experience in non-profit law, compliance, finance, management and development provides organizations with the operational cornerstone necessary for continued growth and success.
The Hawaii Public Policy Advocates team provides non-profit trade associations with a team of skilled leaders who:
- Sustain and grow membership
- Plan, promote and conduct special events and conferences
- Implement effective communications strategies
- Write and design newsletters
- Maintain websites and social media communications
- Develop and implement fundraising campaigns
- Advise non-profit organizations on governance and compliance matters